Rheumatism is related with swelling of the ligaments, tendons, joints and muscles. It is derived from the greek word 'rheuma'.
Some of the important symptoms of rheumatism are pain, fever, intense soreness and also stiffness. When a person suffer from acute problem of rheumatism then the affected areas become very sensitive and even the weight of the bed sheet can increase the pain. If in the acute stage proper treatment is not done then this acute stage may become chronic. The main symptoms of the chronic rheumatism are pain and the stiffness in the affected muscles.
Some of the important causes of rheumatism are presence of products like toxic waste in the blood, infection due to tonsils, teeth and gall bladder. It may also be caused due to liberal consumption of meat, sugar, white bread and refined cereals as it leaves in the system a large residue of toxic wastes. The basis for rheumatism is formed around the joints and bony structures where the toxic wastes are concentrated.
The problem of rheumatism can be treated with the help of home remedies. Some of the important home remedies to treat rheumatism -
1. Bitter gourd is considered to be very effective and beneficial for the treatment of rheumatism. Person suffering from the problem of rheumatism can extract the juice of bitter gourd and by mixing a teaspoon of honey in it he or she can take this juice regularly. At least this treatment must be continued for three months to provide relief and also an affective result.
2. Celery is also effective in treating the condition of rheumatism. Instead of raw vegetables, fluid extracted from the seeds is more powerful. It gives the tonic treatment to kidney and the stomach. You have to take 5-10 drops of this fluid especially in hot water before meal. You can also use powdered seed as a condiment.
3. For the effective treatment of rheumatism use of lemon is also very effective and beneficial. The patient must take the juice of 2-3 lemons every day. They will get an effective result.
4. Person suffering from acute rheumatism should be put on the fast for three to four days with only orange juice and water. After this fast the patient should be placed on restricted diet for fourteen days. In this period orange or grapefruit may be taken as a breakfast, salad must be taken in lunch and also you can take seasonal vegetables.
5. Natural supplements such as Rumatone Gold capsules and Rumatone Gold oil are very effective herbal remedies for treating rheumatism. Rumatone Gold capsule when used in conjunction with Rumatone Gold oil is helpful in relieving the rheumatism symptoms naturally.