Glycosuria is related with the problem of the presence of sugar or glucose in the urine. Various causes are there which gives rise to the problem of glycosuria. The most serious and the very first cause of glycosuria is the diabetes mellitus. This cause of glycosuria results into the permanent problem of glycosuria. Some problems like gout, cholera, malaria, hepatic cirrhosis, eruptive fevers and organic disease of the nervous system result into intermittent and paroxysmal glycosuria.
Sometimes injuries to the brain or great emotional shock may also result in the problem of glycosuria. Sometimes temporary glycosuria may be the result due to obesity. Intake of starchy foods, beer etc may give rise to dietic glycosuria.
The person suffering from glycosuria suffers from the following symptoms -
There is an increase in the urine from fifty to sixty ounces per day. It has the odor of ripe fruit, it is clear and of pale yellow color.
Problem of glycosuria can be treated with the help of home remedies. Some of the popular and effective home remedies:
1. When milk and juice of satavar mixed in equal quantity and if taken once in a day then it regulates the level of the sugar.
2. You can also get a very good result if you mix equal quantity of water in un-boiled milk and if it is taken early in the morning with empty stomach.
3. For treating the problem of glycosuria black berry which is also known as kala jamun is very effective. It is an Ayurvedic medicine and its bark fruits and seeds are very effective. For the purpose of treatment the inner bark of jamun tree is very effective.
4. Fenugreek is very effective in treating the problem of glycosuria. It also lowers the serum cholesterol and triglycerides other than the level of sugar. You can use this ingredient with chapattis or in any form. You must take 25 grams of fenugreek daily.
5. If you take fresh juice of two bitter melon (karela) in an empty stomach daily in the early morning, then it will give an effective result. Regular intake of this juice gives enormous benefits to the patients of glycosuria.
6. Besides all this home remedies you must control your diet properly. Regular exercises as recommended by the experts are very beneficial and effective in treating the problem of glycosuria. You can perform exercises like jogging, light games, brisk walks and swimming.
7. Herbal supplement Diabkil is also very effective natural remedy for glycosuria. It is clinically formulated ayurvedic supplement made of powerful herbs and botanicals which are known for the beneficial effects in treating glycosuria.