Following are some of the simple tips for moles:
- Potassium is very helpful in getting rid of moles. Apples are rich in potassium, especially in the form of apple cider vinegar. Other fruits that contain potassium are avocado, cantaloupe, bananas and grapefruit. Potatoes, lima beans, kidney beans, mushrooms, tomatoes and spinach are also good sources of potassium.
- Protect your skin from harmful rays of sun. Use natural sun protective lotions and keep you skin clean.
- You should not ignore moles if you see frequent changes in colors and sizes of the moles. Visit the skin specialists.
Following are some of the effective home remedies for skin moles removal:
- For removing moles, you can eat roasted cashew nuts or make its paste and apply on the moles-affected area and keep it till paste gets dry. This will show its result in four to five weeks.
- Try this easy and effective home remedy for moles. Cut a pineapple and apply its fresh juice on the moles. Repeat this several times in a day. This is an easy method to get rid of the moles. You can also use the juice of a fresh fig instead of a pineapple.
- Mix small amount of baking soda and few drops of castor oil and keep the mixture aside for five minutes. Dip gauze in this liquid solution and cover the affected area with this gauze and keep it for overnight. This is an effective home remedy for moles will disappear by its continuous use with no harm.
- Put a single drop of grapefruit juice on a cloth and tie it like a bandage on the mole. Change the bandage every five to six hours. It is another effective remedy for moles.
- Radish is another effective natural treatment for moles. Rub some pieces of radish on the moles-affected area everyday, this will bring a good result.
- Apply cauliflower juice on the mole affected area. Moles will disappear by its continuous use.
- Honey is also used to remove moles. Apply honey onto the moles every morning. Within just a couple of days, the moles will diminish and fade out.
- You can also rub potato coverings on the moles everyday. This is also very effective.
- Treatment using liquid obtain from figs and milkweed tree.
- Rub walnuts juice on the moles everyday. This may make your skin hot for some seconds, which is momentary, but will effectively cure the moles in some weeks.
Following are some of the effective herbal remedies for skin moles removal:
- Dandelion is beneficial in the removal of warty moles. Rub the root of the dandelion on the mole till the time its juices exude and smear the mole completely. Repeat this twice or thrice a day to remove the moles.
- You can also rub the juice of an onion bulb over warty moles. Some small warty moles may disappear however this method is not guaranteed and may work only on smaller moles.
- Flaxseed is commonly used for the treatment of moles. Prepare a mixture of finely ground flaxseed in flaxseed oil. Add a dash of raw honey to the mixture. Apply this on the moles everyday. Within a few days the moles will be disappear.
- Garlic is another effective herbal remedy for moles. It is crushed into a paste and applied on the moles for a few days.