Below are the homemade recipes to remove tiredness of the eyes.
- Take boiled tea leaves, add them in powdered ice and keep them in a piece of cloth on the eyes. It removes tiredness and make eye shine.
- Add four tsp of lime juice in ice water and soak cotton in it and keep it on eyes, tiredness will be removed.
- For tired or bloodshot eyes, soak sterile cotton balls in cold skim milk. Place over eyes for 10 minutes. Rinse entire face in warm, then cool, water.
- For eye puffiness, place an herbal tea bag, slightly cooled, on the eyes while you rest.
- For dark circle under the eyes, cut a fresh fig in half, place a half over each eye.
- To soothe tired, irritated eyes, place a cool thick slice of a cucumber to each eye.