Any people may suffer from the problem of kidney stones and it is found in the kidney. Usually stones are formed from the substances which are generally present in the urine. The size of the kidney stone varies from person to person. It may be of the size of the grain of the sand or it may be of the size of the ball of the golf. The small sized kidney stones do not cause any problem and it comes out of the body easily with the urine. But the large size of the kidney stones creates different types of problem in the affected person like pain. Ultimately the affected persons don't have any option than to remove the stones with the help of surgery.
An affected person undergoes different symptoms of the kidney stones like constant urge for urination, bad smells of urine, nausea, vomiting, pain during urination, chills and sweating. In some cases there may be blood in the urine also. The problem of kidney stones can be cured with the help of herbal and natural remedies. Some of the popular remedies:
1. Celery is very effective in preventing the kidney stones to occur in the kidney. If anyone is suffering from this problem then he or she must increase the intake of celery. It is very helpful in removing the stones from the kidney.
2. You can also prepare juice from fresh holy basil leaves. Mix a tea spoon of honey in a tea spoon of this juice and mix it properly. Take this mixture regularly at least for six months and then you can observe the desirable result. This remedy is very popular and many affected person got relief from the kidney stone.
3. Cleavers is an effective and powerful herb by which kidney stones can be cured easily.
4. Gravel root is an herb which is very effective in treating the problem of kidney stones. Usually it helps in the removal of small kidney stones easily. It is very necessary to take a balance or proper diet in addition to these herbal remedies. A high fiber diet is very helpful in removal of the kidney stones easily.
5. Kava Kava is also very effective in treating the kidney stones. It has the capacity to provide little bit sedation. So intake of this remedy will give relief to a patient in many ways. It is also used in the combination of other herb.
Below are the herbs that are found effective in the treatment of kidney stone:
Celery - It is an effective herbal remedy for those who are prone to stone formation in gall bladder or kidneys. Its regular use prevents stone formation. more...
Holy Basil - It has strengthening effect on the kidney. In case of renal stones, the juice of basil leaves and honey, if taken regularly for six months, will expel them via the urinary tract. more...