Following are some of the simple tips for hair care
- Do not apply chemical-based bleach, hair curler, dryers, chemical based gels and colors. These things dry your hair and look lifeless and hard.
- Clean your hairs regularly. Set a good routine for hair care.
- Drink plenty of water as water is good for health and hair.
- Regular trimming of hair will prevent split ends.
- Do not apply chemical based shampoo excessively as it takes away the natural shine.
- Include green vegetables, fruits, sprouts, honey, cereals, nuts, grains, milk products, and no cholesterol rich food in your diet.
- Take a well balanced diet for healthy skin and hair. Eat fish, soybeans and raw vegetable salads.
Following are some of the effective home remedies for hair care:
- For falling hair squeeze the juice of a lemon in a bowl and add a part of the root of a banyan tree into it. Use this solution to wash the hair. When the bath is over, apply coconut oil on the scalp. Repeat this therapy for a few days. It is very effective in preventing hair loss.
- If you want to get rid of dandruff, mix some camphor in coconut oil. Apply this oil daily on the scalp. The application should be done nicely, with the fingertips working at the roots in the scalp. Dandruff will be easily removed in about fifteen days.
- Prepare a mixture of lemon juice and coconut oil. Apply this mixture on the hair and massage it deep into the scalp. Do this regularly for a few days. It will solve the problem of dandruff.
- For oily hairs apply lemon juice on your hair and keep it for 10-15 minutes and rinse off.
- You can also wash your hair using triphala powder, a natural and herbal hair care for oily hair.
- Olive oil is very useful for dry hair. Massage your hair using olive oil, as it nourishes hair and helps in its growth.
- Another easy home remedy for dry hair is honey and edible oil. Take edible oil and honey in a ratio of 1:1, mix it well and apply on hair, keep it for 15-20 minutes and rinse off with cold water.
- You can also try this simple and effective home remedy for dry hair. Apply a paste of egg yolk and water and keep it for 10-15 minutes and then rinse off with cold water. This is very useful hair care for dry hair.
- Regularly massage with hair oil like coconut oil, castor oil and olive oil are also useful home remedy for dry hair.
- You can also apply a mixture of egg yolks, vinegar and any hair oil on scalp and keep it for 10-15 minutes then wash with cold water. This is an effective remedy for dry hair.
Following are some of the effective herbal remedies for hair loss:
- Coconut oil also helps in getting long and healthy hair. Take coconut oil depending upon the hair size and mix 2-3 raw amla in it and massage your hair with this mixture.
- Massage your hair with coconut milk or warm mustard oil containing henna. This will improves blood circulation and helps in hair growth.
- Apply spinach juice on the scalp. It prevents hair loss.
- You can also apply neem paste on your scalp and hair. This will fight against any kind of germs and lice.
- Massage your hair and scalp simply with your hand after your daily bath. This will improves blood circulation and prevents hair loss.
- Prepare a mixture by adding one tablespoon amla powder and lemon juice each. Add little water to it to make a thick paste. Use this mixture as a cleanser for 2-3 weeks. This will stop hair loss and makes it healthy and beautiful.
- Grind one tablespoon black pepper and lemon seeds each and prepare a paste using them. Apply this mixture on head and scalp. Keep it for 10-15 minutes and then rinse of using clean cold water. This will prevent hair loss and help in natural growth.