- Take balanced diet including plenty of roughage, cabbage, salads, carrot, reddish, etc. Patient should also take plenty of fluid like plain water and freshly prepared juice in the diet.
- Coconut water and coconut milk is also good for fibromyalgia.
- Restrict your intake of sweets and sugar containing foods.
- Exercise and meditation are very important for the fibromyalgia patients.
- Try to live a stressful life.
- Take proper sleep of at least 7-8 hours.
- Prepare a mixture of olive oil and kerosene oil in equal quantity and massage gently 2-3 times a day for a month.
- Apply warm vinegar over the affected muscles.
- Avoid excess intake of oily or junk food.
Following are some of the effective home remedies for fibromyalgia
- Radish and cranberry are some of the effective fruits for treating fibromyalgia. Take freshly prepared cranberry or radish juice. This will help in fighting with severe muscular pain.
- Raw papaya is also commonly used in treating fibromyalgia. Grind 8-10 papaya seeds and mix it in a glass of water. Bring it to boil and later drain it and take 2-3 times a day for one month. This is very useful home remedy for fibromyalgia.
- Patient suffering from fibromyalgia should take plain fresh orange juice, or mix cod liver oil into it.
- Cook ripe cherry in jaggery and butter. It is very useful in treating fibromyalgia. Take frying pan and add 2-3 tablespoon of butter or ghee. Add 10-12 cherries into it, after some time add 2-3 tablespoon of jaggery to it and cook for some time. Allow it to cool. Take this mixture 2-3 times in a day.
- You can also try this simple and effective home remedy for fibromyalgia. Cook 4-5 tablespoon of oatmeal in milk and add cherry and jaggery to it. Mix it well and allow it to boil till oatmeal is cooked completely. Take this food to patient 3-4 times a day.
- Vegetables like cabbage, carrot, beat, etc., helps in fibromyalgia natural cure. Take a glass of freshly prepared juice of these raw vegetables 2-3 times a day. These juices are very effective and healthy not only for fibromyalgia but for overall health.
- Patient should also be given freshly prepared lemon juice with honey. Take 2-3 teaspoons of honey and lemon juice each and mix it in a glass of lukewarm water.
Following are some of the effective herbal remedies for fibromyalgia
- Ginger is another natural home remedy that is very effective for the treatment of fibromyalgia. Patient should take 2-3 tablespoon of ginger juice 2-3 times a day.
- Turmeric is very effective home remedy for the treatment of fibromyalgia. Take 1-2 teaspoon of turmeric powder in a glass of water 2-3 times a day. This will give fast relief from muscular pain.