Following are some of the simple tips to prevent dark circles under the eyes:
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water daily.
- Take proper rest and good amount of sleep. It is very helpful in preventing dark circles under the eyes.
- Take a well balanced diet including green vegetables and fruits.
- Do not eat junk foods and other processed foods as they contain artificial colors which lead to dark circles under eyes.
- Try not to smoke or drink alcohol.
- Make yourself happy and stress free. Practice meditation.
- Never use bleach, always go for natural face packs. They are free from harmful effects.
- Diet rich in Vitamin K is good for your eyes. Apply Vitamin K rich herbal creams to get rid of dark circles under the eyes.
- Keep herbal tea bags on your closed eyes, this not only keeps your eyes cool but also removes dark circles.
- Drink fresh natural fruit juice. It detoxifies your body and prevents dark circles under eye.
Following are some of the effective home remedies for dark circles under the eyes:
- Prepare a paste of pineapple juice and turmeric. Apply it on the under eye area. It is good for removing dark circles.
- You can also try this simple and effective natural remedy for dark circles. Take equal amount of potatoes and cucumber and make its juice. Apply this juice on under eye area using cotton. Let it dry for 15-20 minutes and then wash your eyes using cold water. Apply cucumber juice and with the help of cotton ball under eye area. This is a very useful home remedy for dark circle under eyes.
- Almond oil is one of the best home remedies for dark circles under the eyes. Do a regular under eye massage using almond oil for 15 minutes. This is very beneficial and safe natural treatment for removing dark circles.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of tomato juice and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, and apply this mixture on under eye area. This is an effective remedy for dark circle under eyes.
- Another simple home remedy for dark circle under eye is rose water. Apply it using cotton under your eyes. It cools your eyes and helps in removing dark pigmentation.
Following are some of the effective herbal remedies for dark circles under the eyes:
- Prepare a thick paste of turmeric, tomato juice, lentils (masoor dal) and lemon juice. Use this paste on under eye area and let it dry. Clean it using fresh water. It is very effective in removing dark circles under the eyes.
- You can also prepare a paste of nutmeg in milk. Apply this on and around the eyelids before going to bed. It is natural and effective treatment for dark circles.
- Another simple and effective home remedy for dark circles is mint (pudina) leaves. Apply mint juice on under eye area. It not only cools your eyes but also helps in removing dark circles under eyes.