Following are some of the effective home remedies for cellulite:
- One of the common home remedies for cellulite is coconut oil. Coconut oil massage is very effective in treating cellulite problems.
- Grapefruit is also another useful home remedy for the treatment of cellulite problem.
- You can also massaging with the oil containing almond oil, saunf oil, and rosemary oil. It is also very effective in cellulite treatment. Mix each oil in equal ratio (1:1:1) and apply on the cellulite area like hips, buttocks, thighs.
- Take healthy balanced diet including fruits, fiber-rich vegetables and green vegetables to keep the cellulite problem to the minimum. They are helpful in the treatment of cellulite.
- Do not eat junk foods. Keep yourself away from tea and coffee; this will not only minimize your cellulite problem but avoiding them is very much required for liver, and heart functioning.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking habit as they can make the cellulite problem worse.
- Do physical exercises that target mostly on your thighs, stomach, buttocks, and hip areas. You can learn such exercises which provide fat burning to these areas through Internet, yoga classes, magazines, and newspapers.
- Avoid excess salt in your diet as it harms your body and increases the water level in your body.
- Avoid oily and fatty foodstuff. Try to take less fatty foods in you regular meals i.e. eat food low in oil, ghee, butter.
- Do some domestic works like kitchen work, regular dusting, and other house hold works as they help in burning extra fats in your body.
- Do yogic exercises, pranayam, and other breathing exercises everyday as yoga provides the best and natural cure for cellulite problem. Keep your body weight under control. It will also cure various other diseases like diabetes and high blood pressure.
- You can also try this - Have a soft and gentle rub on the skin by natural body scrubber. It is very effective in reducing cellulite and is good for proper blood flow.
- Exercise everyday and stay stress-free to live a balanced and healthy life. They also play an important role in your cellulite treatment.
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water everyday to keep you hydrated and fresh. This minimizes the cellulite problem.
Following are some of the effective herbal remedies for cellulite:
- Prepare a mixture of herbal body lotion and coffee powder. Apply it on your thighs, hips and other cellulite affected area and let it dry for some times than wash with fresh water. It is very effective in cellulite problems.
- Herbal remedies recommended for cellulite include cleavers, Echinacea and poke root. For the cellulite tea, take one part cleavers, one part poke root, and two parts Echinacea. Pour boiling water over the herbs and let them infuse for about 5 minutes. Then, strain the liquid off, and drink one cup three times a day.